Register today for Boston Lacrosse Academy's Summer Training Sessions, Tuesday/Thursday 11 am - 1 pm, July 14 - August 6th.
- All sessions will be capped at 10 players and will focus on shooting, stick skills, and individual player development.
- Sessions are for beginner/intermediate players (ages 12-14) and advanced players (ages 15-19).
- The Training Sessions are 90 minutes each and will include 30 minutes of lacrosse specific sports performance training and will focus on speed, agility and injury prevention.
- Sessions held at Boston Sports Institute - brand new state of the art training facility.
- Boston Lacrosse Academy is a proud partner of U.S. Indoor Lacrosse and all coaches have played/coached at the college and professional level.
- Single Session Price: $50 or "Shake the Rust off Package" - $350 for all 8 sessions.
Dates and Times:
July 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 29 and August 4 and 6th: 11 am - 1 pm. $350 for all 8 sessions (savings of $50).
Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join & Train!
Base Cost: $350.00
Open to: Boys
born between: 12/31/2001 and 01/01/2008